1794 to 1859
Cemetery lots were recorded in Deed Books A to W2 (1794-1823) and #21 to #370 (1823-1877). These cemetery deeds are only available on microfilm at the following locations:
- Recorder’s Office, 138 East Court St., downtown Cincinnati
- Cincinnati History Library and Archives, Cincinnati Museum Center, 1301 Western Ave.
- Family History Centers of the LDS Church, on rental, worldwide, see FamilySearch.org
1859 to 1934
Deeds recorded in Cemetery Lot Deed Books volumes #1, #2 (1859-1877) and #3 (1887-1934) and indexed in Cemetery Lots Index (1859-1934). No cemetery lots were recorded after 1934. These Deed Books and index are available on microfilm at the following locations:
- Recorder’s Office, see above
- Cincinnati History Library and Archives, see above
- Family History Centers of the LDS Church, on rental, worldwide, see the FamilySearch.org website.
The indexes below were provided by the Hamilton County Genealogical Society website.
|Cemetery ABC||Cemetery DEF||Cemetery G||Cemetery HIJKL|
|Cemetery MNOPQR||Cemetery S1||Cemetery S2||Cemetery TUVWXYZ|
More information on cemetery lot records can be found on page 31 of this book:
Hamilton County, Ohio, Guide to Recorder’s indexes and Documents 1794-1988, by William H. Graver (2003), Little Miami Publishing, Milford Ohio.
Copies are available at the Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, 800 Vine St. Cincinnati Ohio